Thursday, November 15, 2012

Facebook head a proudCome w

What, just turn head to sneer at 1 to the door-keeper, turn round and then walk.Although I is walking,is the each and every move that has been turning head to eye him.See he walk at me later on of after death, I am to laugh behind one's back 1, wait to leave a district magistrate mansion a door a little bit be apart from, just turn head several steps to urgently walk to the this person in front.He doesn't defend me to suddenly return to body and almost hit my body again up.This descended him to really get angry and roared:"Are you this boy, exactly want to do what?"I Hey Hey a smile:"The boy doesn't want to do as well what, just inebriate towards just giving offense to a Sir, deep form apology, therefore want to invite a Sir to drink to compensate offense, don't know that you wish would not liking to with boy a?"Deal with alcoholic, use wine naturally had better, Hey Hey, this calls knead need not knifes in the life door.Indeed as expected, it is again and up and down this person to conjecture me for a while:"Hey Hey, can.However, I want to drink the first-class good wine."I a smile:"Sincerely Zun your wishes.However, boy to here and not and very acquaint with, also ask a Sir to point how is road?"He roars with laughter:"You are indeed as expected interesting, you pay, incredibly don't know to where please."I also smile:"Boy today just arrive here, have to bother an elder brother."I am to like to follow bamboo pole up climb, he doesn't obviously and never have opposed meaning, head a proud:"Come with me."Is leading and then walk, I at after laugh behind one's back heel go up.
This guy really Don't mention it, see the girlie restaurant that here should be the city biggest inside, certainly, it compared my virtuous Yu to still keep differing to order.The son that is this person to come in, toward a cold face of small two Gao Han Yi:"Up come up the best wine."I swallow ground in the behind a smile:"Is small two, best wine real jam."Small 21 Lengs, see again to follow close behind afterward of I, promise to go to.I smile happily ground to sit on his opposite:"Do not know that the elder brother can know, the here best wine is what wine ah?"He despise ground sneer:"This kind of place, have no outside Du Kang or sorghum, can have all flowers to make people unexpectedly."Hey, this guy indeed as expected good wine.I am tiny tiny a smile:"Do not know that the elder brother thinks nowadays that kind of wine had better?"He Hey Hey a smile:"Want to say the another, I don't know, this wine didn't have this childe don't know.I say to listen to with you:This wine contains several etc.s, the inferior wine nature is a Chuang door's family from the wine of the Niang, can say to is a white the thing of water;This inferior wine woulds be the wine, alas of director in officer's house, the white white humiliated a food;This wins to wait wine to would be that Du Kang and sorghum, a too the text is weak, one is too strong, not Gao Shi use;This first-class wine woulds be all flowers, Qin spring.Although the such kind of wine joss-stick is different, however the flavors are all sweet and tasty, only that color and luster is clear and matchless, drink an one mouthful, the whole body heart is at ease.The Qin spring is more first-class medium first-class, the flavor really makes people enjoy in retrospect endless."
Indeed as expected is a superior, wait foot of dishes to go with wine, once we drink, flavor oddness, I again drink an one mouthful, smile:"This also calculates all flowers.O.K., they have no bad wine of Chan country lad at inside, never yet lost flavor."He is to draw a deep sigh:"Cherish tasteless also, frivol thus good wine."I Hey Hey a smile:"See, elder brother's fruit is inside good hand in the house.However, there is a kind of wine in younger brother's eyes, also belong to vintage wine, what then hasn't the elder brother brought up?"He stared right away:"That kind of?"I am light a smile:"The bamboo is pure with inebriate rain."He 1:"This is where of thing?I have never known also."I say with smile:"This wine though 2 kind, but is a vein to mutually accept.BE using to inebriate a rain green bamboo, it has no water of root to brew but become, there is natural bamboo joss-stick at inside, what to carry is elegantly simple and matchless, but don't lose wine joss-stick.It is said that this ground of Xiang sun in Jing state needs to be some future day decreed by destiny with elder brother, the younger brother can gather a head with elder brother in the Xiang sun, the younger brother necessarily invites elder brother's one article, how?"He was eyes to give out light, kept noding,cnn.
I don't lose opportune moment ground to ask a way:"The younger brother pleases ask the elder brother the name, you I some future day meet, how does the younger brother call?"Listen to once I ask and peep out to play on his face of air:"Admire, the name is just a code, know with don't know to have a relation?"The Hey plays this with me, you this small bird still play however I:"Elder brother since has already said that the name is just a code, you literally speak 1 to would be.Younger brother however is to want to see the elder brother's noodles, the convenience is just.Now that the elder brother don't wish to say, younger brother said to would be, elder brother hereafter see me, call me, small woulds be.After, then bother an elder brother."He the Hey Hey smiled:"What you said is also.You call me wide dragon to would be."I am strong to endure to smile, toast:"That lets the younger brother respect wide elder brother's one Zhong."Don't mention it, he quaffs in one gulps.
Etc. finishes drinking the wine on , the my positive desire calls again one altar, the wide dragon obstructed me:"Small calculated, this wine's drinking had already also had no relish."My oddness:"The wide elder brother should love drinking very much of, afraid is that the younger brother can not afford wine to support never?, Like this like, I make them ascend the wine of Chan water never, how?"He Hey Hey a smile:"Here and perhaps have no.Calculate, the bamboo that I just thought of that you say was pure with inebriate rain, itching to do difficult endure, drink that kind of again wine, all have some don't know flavor."Hey, this guy be a good alcoholic.I smiled:"Since so, don't know when the elder brother goes to that Xiang sun city?The younger brother also delays the twoth just here and then want to go of, if the wide elder brother doesn't abandon, can go together with younger brother?"He the eye pupil son turned to turn:"This, see you in that district magistrate mansion doorway today, very must respect,google, are you a your home honored guest?"I ha ha a smile:"Not also.This Lu river's district magistrate is Wu Zhu's younger brother, I have with Bo Fu of that old hand over, buy however Wu Lao madam please, give it son to take thing just."The wide dragon turned to turn eye pupil son again:"BE old?And Sun Ce?Admire, you are very interesting."
I ask him at once:"See a wide elder brother today from inside but, seem to be a bit angry, but does that Zhong strive for to wide elder brother's disrespect?Or those next person to you not?"I wish, are you like this and up this character, have a somebody else door?However, think of elder brother Yu to say of, this person don't fix a side pair, is is intentionally it, purpose naturally test and others, I am funny, you's skill is quite good, can this method is used of, alas.The another cause idea self-ridicule gives a deep sigh:"Look down upon everybody.I hear river east two childe gift wise corporal, the quantity there is ancient plain and Meng tasting, so come for must on seeing what then went twice, all not get also."I listen to one earthquake in heart, this power, incredibly make so big action, is also say, he publicly won hearts by illegitimate mean here.I want to tell the male Jin this circumstance at once be.
See me stunned speechless not to talk, the wide dragon really strangely looking at me:"What's the matter with small?You don't want to say and I, you are that Zhong to strive for."I a , you true sensitive.Looking at him, I smile:"The younger brother tomorrow lefts for to see two childes, if wide elder brother would like to, can go together with younger brother?Younger brother not is just, return ability and two childes to say a few words."I anticipate you this character, Sun Quan sees not ascend yours, Hey Hey, little bird elder brother, you are to bit the hook, don't blame me not to pass you.The wide dragon wanted to think and smiled:"Is also quite good, I with you walk one Be getting better."I smiled.
On the second day, be I take a wide dragon to walk into a district magistrate mansion of time, the door-keeper none of fart dares to put a , respectfully make us go in.Don't wait we to enter into an inside, Sun Quan had already faced out, he after death and at least follows behind tenth, personal.Looking at I smile happily of appearance, the appearance of the exultation of Sun Quan Yi comes forward in quick time:"Son cloud elder brother, you can come, I am really happy."I also ignore he after death the person is those smiling faces that pack out, smile to say to him:"The Zhong strives for surprising I don't please from,Facebook.Is an old madam don't trust you and know that I want to go up north, especially the idea makes me take some things to see yours."

Chapter 115 meets by coincidence(bottom)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 115 meet by coincidence
Sun Quan listens to me so on saying and in a twinkling doesn't naturally have a little on the face, however, the appearance that resumed to smile happily again right away:"The mother is O.K.?I also really miss a mother."I smile to go into with him inside:"The old madam is quite good!She says that let you at the outsides notice more body, care good yourself."2 people part cold Chen wear, part go into inside, after guest and host sit down divide, Sun Quan just be like just noticed a wide dragon to generally say:"This …… Sir is ……" wide Long Leng hums 1 and raise head language not.I is funny in belly, introduce at once:", The Zhong strives for, he Xing Guang Ming's dragon, this ……the Hey is the friend of son cloud understanding and have much of artistic talent."Sun Ce a , no longer talk.
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment