Monday, November 26, 2012

Facebook a fragrant flavor k

Child, you know I why with you say so how?"
The D sorrow shakes head a way:"Do not know, aren't you a deicide?Why don't kill me?"
Old man son Le the Le chin ascend a sparse beard way:"I didn't say Yao, I sun life soon exert so don't want to build to kill Nie more, however speak of come still you saved yourself by yourself, I see you not is be like an other evolution the sort was controled intelligent by the man's natural character, you have no directly to me at least an old man's house like this resort to violence, everywhere still at last have so some give in, if as I am just arousing you with various skill, you really begin to my such a breeze candle remaining years of life old man's house, I killed your eyes all need not to blink for a while."
Old headman tiny tiny 1:"I have a disciple, his temperament is hasty, seeing the evolution will immediately kill, luckily you see today of is me if his words he sees you first eye will want your life, calculate, don't say these, of so I and you say so many affairs of our religious sections, I hope you can join our religious sections and become how is a deicide,google?."
D sorrow 1:"That don't I kill myself by myself?"
The old man son Pie mouth way:"Idiot, I am to call your deicide who make you kill myself, if not that the my that disciple temper too irascible behaviour excites, and the Shu method deicide parties' spreading to my this vein has already adjusted zero leave me and I disciple 2 people will I recruit you as Tu?"
Make reference to here old headman to sigh a tone way:"I that disciple is irascible, see absolute being necessarily kill it, I am worried that he just could not be long, although his Shu method has already learned my a most, this world goes forward to turn what it of many, the ability all sorts of strange things that evolves is often just so-called to walk in the river bank where can not wet shoe, he will have an accident sooner or later at under his temper, at that time if I am also dead my this Shu method deicide one vein also even if is to walk in the end, really words like this, I am a Shu method deicide to send the big convict of the history of 2,000 years."
The D worries medium just just a little weigh and then affirm to join the Shu method deicide party he to say nothing important bad place, most at least he can know a lot of he urgently wants knowing thing and after all said to in words from the old man son this religious section already 2,000 years,cnn, want come to are pretty much acquaint with to the evolution s of, the D sorrow nods a way:"I would like to join."
The old headman peeps out as expected tiny tiny a smile:"However liking to be my spreading of deicide parties the person isn't a simple affair.You now even if is that hold a position in name pupil."
The D sorrow is sparse the inside is careless of became a Shu method deicide parties of spread a person, his teacher not the ability white recognize, certainly start to ask to concern most of question:"Evolution how much does actually have?"
Old man son way:"Actually have how much who don't know as well, inside in each city has, and they have already formed 1 to organize now, and start a yield evolution, know to say that the emergence of an evolution is very accidental mutation according to the normal circumstance, an in several 100,000 people have already been getting more very good, but don't know that they pass now what method can yield evolution, you in of that presumably is this member in the organizer to the men and women.If not that evolve now so many I can't consider recruiting a disciple again, either, after all enemy already start strong."
D sorrow this just knows originally that to unexpectedly are the members of a certain organizations to the men and women.
The old headman says wrinkly knit the brows a way:"However is very strange, I see you with the person that they organize and distinguish very much, the evolution being born in every their organization wants Yao to love blood to become sex and drinks blood everyday, and wanting the Yao is to have no absolute being in the muddle-minded eye."Say the old headman cautiously tooks a look eyes way of D sorrow:"See a your eyes in although have red idea but isn't that kind of everyday drink blood to result in of, oddness, oddness."
D sorrow favour way:"Is strange where?"
The old headman shakes head a way:"Idiot!I old man's house if know that also saying is strange?However I see the red long grass in the your eyes is falsely consume origin to, not solid in time this you by force damage a sun life at a time."
D sorrow a listen to neck a cool:"What to do then?Hereafter I not and by force is be not good?"
The old headman peeps out slight feel sorry for of facial expression way:Let it be!I have here 108 grains of start an emperor kid female Dan this square the son is my deicide religious section airtight not the thing of unauthorized biography, can be solid this, you are good friends with to cherish so much, everyday 3 until finish eating because the has strange effect to you."Say to open leather suitcase from in touch, a wax pill of duck's egg size passes to the D sorrow.
The D sorrow connected to come over to sway to sway, in rustle to think to this tablet to combine not too and greatly.The D worries medium doubt:"Start emperor kid female Dan?How to listen to think so is an aphrodisiac?"
The D sorrow releases this groundless mind, he wants to find out answer from this old man son too many questions.
"Evolution is exactly what happened?I always feel a kind of strength in my own body I don't know how to make use of by myself, how utmost develop of my own energy?"
The old headman beats a gape way:"This old man's house trapped, concrete affair tomorrow say again, I am about to leave here the day after tomorrow, tonight must good good rest."
The D sorrow sees old headman not to wish to say more can not also strong ask, "good, that your rest, to several people were my teacher now how I call you?"
The old man sub- eye pupil blinked to blink a way:"My this number is called to put out person in the sky, you call my teacher become."
The D sorrow was intimidated by the name of old headman a to jump, the Sun Wukong cow b was to call his/her own Monkey King, this old headman dares to make oneself put out person in the sky to see come is some skill."
Blue heart son an etc. is an along while in the house time's seeing the wall clock of wall is already 1:00 p.m., not from get angry, saying this five planets guest house is soundproof be good, she lay prone on the wall to listen to along while Leng is what voice don't also hear, the sorrow of the D knocked on door to walk to come in at this time.
The blue heart son knits the brows a way:"Make you tidy up an old man you how so long-term?"
The D sorrow is just a little some embarrassed, this just thinks of oneself is teach that old man, had never thoughted a few words spoken to become the disciple of that old man ……speak of so to still is really a bit timid.
The D sorrow shakes head a wry smile way:"Do not lift, he also slept, we also slept."This sentence on slipping away to export D sorrow to feel that the ear son has fever, the blue heart son is also a last face Teng ground a red.
D sorrow hurriedly way:"I sleep a living room, you sleep a bedroom."
The blue heart son humed a track:"You feel sleepy a bedroom also impossibly!"Say that finishing is red the face entered a set inside of bedroom, one of bang closed the door.
The D sorrow is tiny loose tone, body a slanting pour tiny a bit happy on the sofa from take out that wax pill to rock two times in hand in Dou the heart, he finally runs into how much understand the person of point, he has already trapped in the world of he's body too long, he hopes earnestly to know the secret of he's body too much, although that old headman says how he doesn't know as well, in the end is during a lifetime with evolution make contact with of person.
……
The next door old headman sits Shu on the bed to wear ear to listen to quietly and make sure D sorrow and blue heart son already separate empress from the plastics bag of bedside in take out the turtle hull that rolls to fall in the D sorrow foot,Facebook, that turtle hull at this time be like dye a blood generally at darkly in put light red light, red light reflect the Chen bottom old man son Hey Hey a smile ……
This book from

The chapter 94 D sorrow adopts Yin to repair sun


The D sorrow looking at at present white wax pill, consider for a long time behind still wax pill bye open, a fragrant flavor keeps Qin confident, the D sorrow pours the tablet three in hand cautiously watch, see this a tablet very is common, be like pole six colors of yellow pills, the D sorrow is put it the nose below smelt smell, the aroma is very thick but isn't very blunt, inhale brain in have grow to fly to rise by ground of the felling is very marvellous, the D sorrow is malicious a cruel end still one Yang Bo swallowed into three grains of tablets to stomach in.He is on the hand still take pair of knife, if his decision this tablet is what's wrong and vigorously he immediately to he open Tang to break stomach to take out a tablet.
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment