Thursday, January 24, 2013

cnn got into at the lead

Be like again fight with warrior then the small step didn't move, I am running and attackstoning him by the thunder and lightning and the fireball, however he seemed to take the material of adding the sorcery dodge, so my attack inside the 10 times pour to have 2 whereaboutses empty of, drank to add to in the clout at 5:00 in my blood so much, otherwise can not necessarily hurt him.Since for list the dodge of the body sorcery Gao, that I use a group of wound sorceries like, my ice roar, burst flame to match with thunder and lightning Shu to storm steppe wolf, this descends he is beaten by me of connect strike back of dint all have no, can continuously escape to drink a medicine and round a dog to turn a turn at the same time, hope result in to me from the dog injury, however I leave his dog from a distance, anyway the sorcery teacher is long-distance to leave to also attackstone.
Two of us are pure to be whetting blood, my attack can give him result in very big injury, he drinks blood to add to cure of a Shu crest, and his red poison and green poison although can't beat a lot of bloods all of a sudden, however the effect that continuously reduces blood is also not very pleasurable, need always awake blood quantity, because blood much add to seem to be waste, but slightly inattention blood seldom of.
The cook arrived an end, I finally won and mainly won at I have a super package and packed more the drugs of 300 spaces than him, be that as it may my red medicine is also basic consume light.Looking at a result like this, I know that I am before some to is proud, has been thinking own real strenght it's violent, result red and blue proportion not reasonable, if today 【steppe 】the wolf also have a package of 300 spaces, that we who victory still true difficult say.
Some friends will ask, since you have already forbidden to curse, why need not forbid to curse to beat him, 2 forbid to keep on cursing affirmative can hang him.My forbid to curse at this time didn't°yet the many people know, so as a secret weapon, I hasn't been once using out, don't want to be known by the other people as well at this time.And forbid to curse of power and Be different from everyone to think so terriblely, for example put out burning a life time to say, can result in according to my magic value certain injury, also just 600 order more, deluxe warrior can not second kill;But blizzard is bad, only the magic injury pluses fixed hurt at 200:00, connect very high class another Taoist priests all can not second kill, however is willing result in certain slow effect so much.
Leading is a burst of, winds and clouds dragon waited several people's game to also all end, the luck of this dragon rain differed 1:00 and unexpectedly met winds and clouds for ages, in the paralyzing of winds and clouds ages ring and loafer under, hurt next.Loafer I hasn't been selling out, be for staying for ages for winds and clouds, he finally rose to 36 classes at present and paralyzed a ring to match with loafer up of faint effect, the warrior player evens if the grade is aer little bit tall than him,can hardly defeats him.
However Long Yu hurt,also had no joyless, after all ability at up 50 in hundred million players before intruding into, the achievement like this has already been getting more very good, particularly to a female kid, besides get into 100 strong players and then can be returned an advantage of registering the fee still.
Ended a game, I and elder brother Niao got into at the leading of thunderbolt king negative the evil big palace get stripe.
PS:The brotherses read and vote, thank!

Chapter 93 PK big match(over)


This time 25 enter 13 games in, my method absolute being cape back drive embroider one fly a dragon, this is the sign that flies group dragon, while be embroidered to fly group dragon's certain context, wear but feel to have a little pout before the chest, however all take sign like this on other players very much, my look to pour not just and pretty much attractive, is different from of setoff my in the mind is pleasurable a lot of.The player that if there is a round, get empty, the result for drawing lots is elder brother Niao be been getting more empty by the round.
I this of the opponent is infatuated →invulnerable,google, his grade is 39 classes, the power of the thunder and lightning sorcery's pouring isn't vulgar either, however not just my opponent, light be loosely defeated by me.
The deep autumn second passes smoothly after, the close behind flower elder brother hurts in the cake under charge, winds and clouds dragon won a flower flower too the year old is smooth to rise in rank, so we guild 4 people got into 13 strong, for win big match first of PK of hope aggrandizement a lot of.
The ages of the winds and clouds leans against to paralyze ring and loafer to enter one class again, however beat very difficultly, he and opponent way absolute being is finally divide a victory or defeat, have no in the way absolute being so much super or top-class material, be that as it may the warrior face Taoist priest and beat of still extremely difficult.
Took a rest a short while, the system drew lots be over and got into 13 enter 7 games, but the luck of this our guild is not and so like, I met deep autumn, game beginning after, haven't waited I to begin deep autumn and then chosed to admit defeat.
"You aren't to say to even if the brothers of our guild met,do not speak face, is beaten a Yao by real strenght, why haven't begun and then admitted defeat?"Sit is watching at table, I ask deep autumn.
"Met other people to beat, unfortunately what to meet is you, you that a pair forbid to curse you to let how I beat, blizzard comes down basic can hang me."The deep autumn says with smile, however what he said is also the truth,Facebook, although I will forbid to curse is a secret to conceal, when winning victory is hopeless, I can't be getting more polite.
Others but is use more than a hour just ended a game, result elder brother Niao with the assistance sorcery having a boiling passion plused his/her own strong real strenght to win Yu ★master, winds and clouds dragon also won opponent negative ♂ northeast savage country people in sky, winds and clouds ages again promotion, at this time of 7 strong have me, winds and clouds dragon, Long Guang Fo and winds and clouds ages, cake and Yu ★the tribe am romantic with me every day.
Yu ★the tribe can rise in rank main depend of is that lantern necklace, lucky+2, the sorcery dodge adds 40% attributes to make he at to war sorcery teacher of time have to the utmost cheap.And the power of the black breeze fire round of cake seemed to compare to be more getting stronger before, his opponent was a lot of all dead at breeze fire round up, however his long range attackstoned equally strong, and were it not for guess wrong of words, he should also have that super package.Every day I was romantic to pour don't see what special feature, however I know that he affirms some hidden things, otherwise can't intrude into all the way 7 strong, probably he has already forbidden to curse to conceal as well, I guess every day my romantic real strenght.
On the second day, we carried on 7 enter 4 games, my opponent is a cake, for the breeze fire of the cake round I but isn't afraid, don't give a his opportunity of near body be, his breeze fire round but is just to warrior a little bit badly just.However make me surprised is the sorcery defense of the cake the dint is the highest, my sorcery is on him only have 80% effect as usual, looking at to surround the breeze fire that he continuously revolves round, probably this breeze fire round sorcery can also resist the other people's one part of sorcery injury, I am confused to guess, and in fact also really such.
This I with cake whet for a long time, I just obtained victory, he after all has no what forbid to curse,cnn, can not bring strong injury to me, but I still don't want to forbid to curse with, so we just continuously of the red medicine of fee the other party just, basic can say to is to have been being whetting the blood of the other party, see who have no first red, absorbed the precept that competed last time at me so much, this time take redly enough.
13 entered a mutual of the person who loses at 7:00 to also carry on a game, then 3 before taking out, in order to gather together enough 10 strong.
The ages of the winds and clouds this won Yu ★tribe, after all the sorcery dodge of tribe has no function to the winds and clouds ages, because winds and clouds ages is use a physical attack, and still have already paralyzed ring and loafer to help each other.Elder brother Niao then hurts at I romantically forbid to curse every day under, it is a fire to fasten sorcery to romantically forbid to curse, the power is also extremely strong, he doesn't want to explode dew real strenght as well, however after adding to hold, having a boiling passion of elder brother Niao is romantic basically isn't elder brother Niao's opponent, be compelled however just used to forbid to curse.
"I the lose of also not Yuan, but whether every day my romantic opponent.However O.K. knew his real strenght on the whole, you hereafter meet him can also guard against 1:00."Elder brother Niao says with smile.
"Thank."I say with smile.This promotion of is winds and clouds ages, winds and clouds dragon, Is and every day I romantic 4 people, but winds and clouds dragon is to control breath best, 7 enter 4 incredibly ability round empty.
After, 4 enter 2 ratios Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment